Have you ever wondered what your spiritual gift is?
“For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt
toeach one a measure of faith.”
Here are all the spiritual gifts from Spiritualgiftstest.com.
This website has an awesome program that lets you take a quiz based on your spiritual growth and in the end determines what are your spiritual gifts!
First, to use the free quiz you’ll have to create an account.
Once you’ve created your account click the icon that says “spiritual gift test.”
Take the quiz and answer the questions honestly, to the best of your ability. Once the results are in, you’ll find out what your spiritual gifts are!
1 = Rarely; Seldom true
2 = Some of the time; Occasionally true
3 = Half of the time; Usually true
4 = Most of the time; Consistently true
5 = All of the time; Always true
I used this with my Bible study
1. _____ I can organize my friends or classmates to accomplish a goal or task.
2. _____ I can tell if a statement is from the Bible or not.
3. _____ I have a good understanding of the Gospel, and can easily share it with others.
4. _____ I believe everyone needs encouragement in this life, and I love to give it.
5. _____ I have great confidence that God is personally and deeply involved with my life.
6. _____ I don’t spend my money on things I don’t need so I can give more of it to God.
7. _____ I have big dreams to live my life for God.
8. _____ I have compassion for those who are having hard times in their lives.
9. _____ I always pray for other people.
10. _____ I enjoy doing everyday tasks that support the different ministries of the church.
11. _____ I spend a lot of time studying the Bible so I can make a difference in someone’s life.
12. _____ I can easily create a plan and put it into place to get something done.
13. _____ I listen carefully to what people say and teach to see if it is true or not.
14. _____ My heart is heavy for those who are lost without Jesus.
15. _____ When I see someone who is discouraged, I remind them of how great God
16. _____ I trust God completely to answer my prayers according to His perfect will.
17. _____ I love giving money to help the Church share the Gospel.
18. _____ I like to set goals and reach them, even if others oppose them.
19. _____ I see the sick or needy as those who most need the love and comfort that
20. _____ I love helping others learn and grow in their faith.
21. _____ I gladly volunteer to help in church when I know it will fill a practical need.
22. _____ When I teach the Bible, others are interested and want to learn more.
23. _____ When I am in a group, I clearly see how everyone can contribute to accomplish our goal together.
24. _____ I can tell easily if a person is phony or fake.
25. _____ I always look for opportunities to build relationships with non-Christians.
26. _____ I feel God pushing me to inspire those who are not growing in their faith.
27. _____ I know God will come through even if I don’t see how He will do it.
28. _____ It makes me happy knowing that when I give to the Church people will be helped and told about Jesus.
29. _____ I am not afraid to take risks to advance the kingdom of God.
30. _____ I care deeply about those who are hurting and want to help them through their tough times.
31. _____ Relationships are very important to me. I am definitely a “people person.”
32. _____ I like to be in the background and have no need of recognition when I serve in the church.
33. _____ I enjoy explaining things to people so that they can grow spiritually and personally.
34. _____ I organize things so that my life runs more smoothly.
35. _____ I can decide quickly if there is an evil or wicked influence in a situation.
36. _____ I love to memorize Bible verses to share with those who don’t know Jesus as their Savior.
37. _____ I am not afraid to challenge someone if I know it will inspire spiritual
38. _____ I will boldly step out in faith if I sense God is telling me to do something.
39. _____ Even though I give a good portion of what I have to God, He still blesses me more than I need.
40. _____ I love to help others grow in their gifts and abilities.
41. _____ I love to help people through the problems of life and show them the compassion that Jesus did.
42. _____ I care about the church and want to see it grow and be built up in love.
43. _____ I set aside time and make an effort to help those in need around me.
44. _____ I hate it when someone uses Bible verses out of context for their own purposes.
45. _____ I care about the details when I am working on something.
46. _____ I can usually tell if someone is being deceitful or dishonest before anyone else can.
47. _____ I love to share what Christ has done in my life and how He has changed me.
48. _____ Others have told me that my encouraging words have helped them to step
49. _____ Even when times are tough, I trust that God will comfort me and provide
50. _____ I want to make God happy with how I use my money.
51. _____ People often look to me to lead a group or project at school or church.
52. _____ I have been known to “care too much” and help others in their time of need.
53. _____ I want to see everyone in the church fulfilling the Great Commission.
54. _____ If I see a need in the church I simply fill it without being asked.
55. _____ I pay attention to the words people use because each word is significant and
56. _____ I know how to manage my time to get my daily work done.
57. _____ I see things plainly as good or evil, right or wrong, true or false.
58. _____ I feel that I have to tell my friends about Jesus, especially those who don’t go to church.
59. _____ When others are faced with difficult problems, I confidently reassure them of God’s faithfulness towards His people.
60. _____ I don’t often worry because I know God is strong and will help me out of problems.
61. _____ I look for ways to personally help the poor and needy.
62. _____ I am not afraid to step up and take charge in a difficult situation.
63. _____ I look for those who are “outcasts” and help them put their lives back together.
64. _____ The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most important thing in my life and ministry.
65. _____ I believe there is eternal importance in doing ordinary jobs at church.
66. _____ When I study the Bible, I am always finding out new interesting things about the Gospel.
67. _____ My room is always clean and in order.
68. _____ Others have told me I am a good judge of character.
69. _____ Most of my conversations with non-Christians lead to me speaking about my faith in Jesus.
70. _____ If I see people stumbling in their faith, I encourage them to remember what God has done and come back to the joy He offers us.
71. _____ I always encourage others to trust God in everything.
72. _____ When I get a paycheck or allowance, the first thing I do is ask God what He wants me to give.
73. _____ I concentrate more on the big picture than the small details.
74. _____ Others have said that I have comforted them at a low point in their lives.
75. _____ I do not seek the “spotlight,” but I believe God is preparing me to minister to o
76. _____ I find joy in being a helper and assisting others in their ministries.
77. _____ Often the Holy Spirit gives me just the right words to say when I am teaching something.
If you’d like to use this as a lesson plan, or a Bible Study activity, here are some worksheets that I have made to make it more interactive! Click the buttons below to download the worksheets!
They also have an adult test, which has more thorough questions.
Copyright © 2013-2016 www.SpiritualGiftsTest.com. All rights reserved.